This article introduces a powerful File Date Changer for Windows 8 which can help to change date and time of files, folders, JPG images, pictures, camera photos and a step-by-step guide on how to change file, folder, image date and time on Windows 8.
Introduce File Date Changer for Windows 8/10
FileTweak is a powerful file date changer for windows 8 to help change file attributes. FileTweak enables you to change date and time of files, folders and photos, images, picutures in the formats of png, jpg, gif, etc on Windows 8.
- Full Unicode support.
- Change file date and time.
- Modify date and time of folders.
- Change JPG image date. Supports image taken, modified and image digitized date.
- Modify all file and folder attributes.
- Dynamically loads into memory and unloads.
- Easy customizable interface.
- Full right-click context sensitive help.
- Support change file, folder, image date in batch.
- Fully compatible with Windows 10, Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Step-by-Step Guide to Change File/folder/Image/JPG Date & Time on Windows 8
Prepare: Free download FileTweak for Windows 8 and Windows 10
Free download FileTweak for Windows 8/10
Step 1: Run and install Filetweak
When downloading is finished, run and install Filetweak. After the program is installed, Filetweak will integrate to file properties.