Samsung phones goes for evolution over revolution again with the unveil of The Samsung Galaxy S5. The camera in Galaxy S5 has evolved to give clearer, faster snaps. It’s exciting thing to get a Galaxy S5 in hand but you will be quite despaired if suddenly you lost all or some of your precious contacts, messages, photos, video, recordings. Don’t worry. By the help of the data recovery software for Samsung Galaxy S5, you can get all them back.
Introduces Data Recovery for Galaxy S5
Wondershare Dr.Fone for Android is rated as the world’s #1 quick, simple and safe Android data recovery for Samsung Galaxy S5. The Galaxy S5 Data Recovery can safely recover lost contacts, text messages, pictures, videos, audio files, recordings, documents, apps, call records and many more.
- Galaxy S5 supported files: Contacts , Message , Photo , Video , Audio, Document and WhatsApp History.
- Recover deleted contacts and SMS directly from Samsung Galaxy S5 devicce.
- Restore photos, videos and recordings lost due to deleting, restoring factory settings, flashing ROM, rooting, etc., from SD cards inside Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Preview & selectively retrieve messages, contacts and photos before recovery of Samsung Galaxy S5.
- Support multiple Android phones and tablets, like Samsung, HTC, LG, Sony, Motorola, ZET, Huawei, etc.
- Only read and recover the data, no personal info leaking.
- Safe data recovery for Galaxy S5, no damaging for your device.
- Fully compatible with Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
Step-by-Step Guide to Recover Data of Contacts, SMS, Photos, Video, Audio, Recordings, Documents, Apps from Samsung Galaxy S5
Step 1: Connect your Samsung Galaxy S5 to Computer
After launching the Galaxy S5 Data Recovery Software, you’ll see the primary window below. Connect your Android Samsung Galaxy S5 to the computer via a USB cable.
Step 2: Enable USB debugging
Click “For Android 4.2 or newer” tab and enter “Settings” < Click "About Phone" < Tap "Build number" for several times until getting a note "You are under developer mode" < Back to "Settings" < Click "Developer options" < Check "USB debugging'
Step 3: Begin to analyzing the data on Galaxy S5
After you get the USB debugging down, the program begins to connect your Samsung Galaxy S5. Click “Start” to analyze the data on your phone.
Note: Before starting, please make sure that the battery of Galaxy S5 is more than 20%, to ensure a complete scan.
After your Galaxy S5 is detected, you need to allow the program super user authorization on the screen of your device. Just click “Allow” when the message pops out on your device’s screen.
Note: If the program doesn’t scan anything for a long time after you clicked “Allow” on your phone, please check your phone again. Some devices present the “Allow” button for several times. It doesn’t matter. Just click it until it doesn’t appear again or the program has begun its real scan.
Step 4: Ready to scan your device for data on Galaxy S5
Now Galaxy S5 is successfully detected. Click “Start” to scan it. Do not disconnect your device during the scan, or the scan will fail.
Step 5: Preview and recover
The scan will take you a while. After that, you can preview all recoverable data found in the scan result one by one. Actually, the current messages, contacts, photos and video are also scanned out in the result. Deleted SMS and contacts are shown in red. You can separate them by the color.
After preview, mark those you want and click “Recover” to save them on your computer. As to contacts, you can save them in CSV, vCard or HTML format; to messages, save them in CSV or HTML format.