Taking pictures while recording video is a common feature of most of the latest camras. How, the cool shooting experience didnot come for iPhone users till the release of iPhone 5 with iOS 6 system.
iPhone 5 is sport new with improved cameras and Camera App running under iOS 6. The improved cameras enables you take Panorama photos by simply panning across a scene. It provides 40% faster photo capture, better low-light performance, improved noise reduction, enhanced 1080p HD video recording, a front-facing camera that can record 720p HD video, and more.
One of the exciting features of Camera app under iOS 6 is that iPhone 5 users can now take photos while recording video. Older iPhone users like iPhone 4S, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G and iPad 3, iPad 2 still cannot take photos while recording video
How to take pictures while recording video on iPhone 5 iOS 6
- Open the camera app on the iPhone 5 screen.
- Move the slider from in the bottom right from photo to video.
- Start recording your video.
- While your video is recording, tap the camera icon in the upper right to take a photo.
- You’ll see the shutter close on your screen each time you snap a photo.
- Photos will be saved to the camera roll in 1920*1080 pixels in 16:9 aspect ratio.
You can take as many photos as you want while recording your video on iPhone 5. Is it cool? Now you will never miss any perfect photo moment when record a video.