HyperCam is a famous Windows screen capture program. The free HyperCam 2 captures the action from a Microsoft Windows screen and saves it to an AVI (Audio Video Interleaved) or WMV (Windows Media Video) or ASF (Advanced Systems Format) movie file as well as record record all sound output and sound from the system microphone. The paid HyperCam 3 may be used for grabbing a movie or game, for recording Skype calls and has also been recognized as an excellent tool for creating video presentations, tutorials or demo clips.
Users who used HyperCam in Windows may still want to run HyperCam run on Mac when they switch to Mac. Unfortunately, HyperCam 2 or HyperCam 3 doesn’t work on any Mac. Luckily, there are HyperCam for Mac alternatives to help you capture your screen to fulfill your task in Mac OS X.
This article introduces the best HyperCam for Mac alternative, Aiseesoft Mac Screen Recorder, which is similar software like HyperCam and provides similar and more features than Hypercam. The HyperCam for Mac substitute is powerful yet easy to use to capture movies and live streams at 60 fps, record system sounds and USB microphone output. The Mac HyperCam replacement is fully compatible with macOS Monterey, Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, and the earlier macOS versions.
Introduce the best HyperCam for Mac – Aiseesoft Mac Screen Recorder
Aiseesoft Mac Screen Recorder is the best HyperCam for Mac alternative for you to create video tutorials or demo videos on your Mac. It can capture movies and live streams and record web camera at 60 fps at full screen or a selected region or around the mouse and save screen activity in MP4 or iPod, iPad, & iPhone formats as well as record system sounds and USB microphone output in MP3 format. What’s more, the HyperCam for Mac replacement is built in with a smart video converter and video editor that lets you edit and convert the recordings to a wide range of formats like AVI, MP4, FLV, SWF, 3GP, MKV, MPEG, etc.
- Record ANY screen activity on Mac OS.
- Record screen with audio.
- Capture webcam videos.
- Capture sounds and USB audio device output.
- Save video record in MP4 and high quality H.264 AVC format video and sound record in MP3 format.
- Built in with smart video editor that you can edit while recording
- Built in with smart video converter that you can convert the recordings to a wide range of formats like AVI, MP4, FLV, SWF, 3GP, MKV, MPEG, etc.
- Supports recording screens in Macs with Retina display.
- Create Scheduled Tasks.
- Publish HD YouTube videos.
- User friendly interface and simple settings.
- Fully compatible with macOS Monterey, Big Sur, Catalina, Mojave, High Sierra, Mavericks, Mountain Lion, and the earlier macOS versions.
How to Record Screen on Mac?
PrePare: Download HyperCam for Mac – Aiseesoft Mac Screen Recorder
Free Download HyperCam for Mac – Aiseesoft Mac Screen Recorder. Install and launch the application.
Step 1: Set audio input
Click “Audio Input” and select from the options including “None”, “System Sound” and “Microphone”.
Step 2: Set capture option
Click “Record” and choose if you want to capture the full screen, a specific video or use the webcam.
Step 3: Edit recording
During the recording, you are able to edit video and add text, line, arrow and specific labels to the captured video.
Step 4: Start recording
Click the “Start” button to start recording and “Stop” once done.