macOS Mojave, the newest version of the operating system that runs on Apple’s Macs will come this fall 2018. The Highlight features in macOS 10.14 Mojave include a new system-wide “Dark Mode” color scheme, group video FaceTime calls, a new desktop organization feature called desktop Stacks, a redesigned Finder and Mac App Store, new and improved screenshot and screen recording tools, and much more.
However, some cool features which were removed from macos Sierra are still not be restored in macOS Mojave, like the feature of using Disk Utility to burn DVDs. If you want to burn disk images or data discs, you can only burn from the Finder or from the command line on macOS Mojave. You can no longer burn video DVDs playable from Disk Utility.
Then how to burn video to DVD on macos 10.14 Mojave from format like MP4, AVI, VOB, 3GP, FLV, 3G2, MOV, MTS, M2TS, F4V, MPG, MPEG, TS, TRP, TP, DAT,WMV, MKV, M4V, ASF, etc.? Actually, you should be no worry about it. There are quite a lot cool third-party DVD burners for macOS Mojave to create, make, burn awesome playalbe DVD disks. TechiSky introducs an easy and powerful DVD burner for macOS Mojave with a Step-by-step guide on how to make, create, burn video MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI, FLV, photos, etc. to playable DVD on macOS Mojave.
- Part 1: Introduces the smart DVD Burner for macOS Mojave
- Part 2: Guide on how to burn video MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI, etc. to playable DVD on macOS Mojave
Part 1: Introduces the smart DVD Burner for macOS Mojave – Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac
As a simple, fast, powerful DVD burner for macOS Mojave, Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac can make, create, author and burn videos to DVDs from popular videos MP4, AVI, VOB, 3GP, FLV, 3G2, MOV, MTS, M2TS, F4V, MPG, MPEG, TS, TRP, TP, DAT,WMV, MKV, M4V, ASF, MXF, HEVE, YouTube, etc. with 90+ free DVD menus on macOS 10.14 Mojave. Moreover, this DVD Maker for macOS Mojave enables you to create photo DVD Slideshows with music and edit videos using tools like trim, crop, rotate, watermarks, etc.
- Burn to DVD disc playable anywhere from regular video formats like MP4, AVI, VOB, FLV, MOV, MTS, M2TS, F4V, MPG, MPEG, TS, TRP, TP, DAT,WMV, MKV, M4V, ASF, etc.; downloaded videos from online like YouTube; all types of cameras and camcorders, etc.
- Burn iMovie and Final Cut projects exported video to DVD.
- Create Photo DVD Slideshow with Music from PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, TIF and TIFF image formats.
- Built-in powerful DVD Menu Maker with 90+ free DVD menu templates for better DVD looking
- Built in with smart video editor, you can crop, trim, rotate videos, set special effects, etc. to instantly enhance your videos.
- Preview DVD before burning DVD to ensure the DVD menu, video effects, etc. are suitable.
- Choose from 3 output formats: DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files to burn.
- Flexible control of DVD quality; Support DVD standards include DVD–9, DVD–5, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM.
- Support almost all subtitle formats including SRT, SUB, SSA, ASS, etc.
- Fully compatible with macOS Catalina, macOS 10.14 Mojave, macOS 10.12 Sierra, 10.11 El Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, 10.9 Mavericks, 10.8 Mountain Lion, 10.7 Lion and 10.6 Snow Leopard.
Part 2: Guide on how to burn video MKV, MP4, MOV, AVI, etc. to playable DVD on macOS Mojave
Prepare: Download and install DVD Burner for macos Mojave – Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac
Download DVD Creator for Mac. Install and and launch it.
The trial version of DVD Creator for macOS Mojave will add a watermark to the output DVD with no functional difference from the full version. You can pay for registration code from the buy link built in the program.
Step 1: Add your video or images to the DVD Burner for macOS Mojave
Simply drag your videos or photos directly into the program window, or slide out Media Browse to load any videos or photos in one click.
Step 2: Customize a DVD menu (optional)
Click “Menu” on the bottom of the program window, and then pick up your favorite template to customize it. And you can freely adjust buttons, frames, titles, and thumbnails as you want.
Step 3: Start burning video or photos project to DVD
Press on the the “Burn” button to access the “Burn” window. Insert a black DVD-R D5 or D9 as per your content capacity, and set the TV standard like NTSC or PAL. At last, click “Save” to start burning.