macOS 12 Monterey, the high powered meets, makes connect, share and create like never before. Apple brings a plethora of updates and some features to its Macs and MacBooks: the exciting new FaceTime updates, the redesigned and streamlined Safari, new ways to work using Universal Control and Shortcuts, etc..
When enjoying the cool new features that the new macOS Monterey brings, some times you may also encounter problems or difficulties. If you used to burn disk images or data discs on your old macOS computer, you will find that you can only burn them from the Finder or from the command line on macOS Monterey. You can no longer burn video DVDs playable from Disk Utility.
What if we want to burn video to DVD on macOS Monterey? No worry! There are quite a lot cool third-party DVD creators for Monterey to create, make, burn awesome playalbe DVD disks. TechiSky introducs an easy and smart DVD Creator for macOS 12 Monterey with a Step-by-step guide on how to make, create, burn video MP4, MKV, MTS, MOV, AVI, FLV, photos, images, etc. to playable DVD on Monterey.
- Part 1: Introduces the powerful DVD creator for macOS Monterey
- Part 2: Guide on how to burn video MP4, MKV, MTS, MOV, AVI, etc. to playable DVD on Monterey
Part 1: Introduces DVD Creator for macOS Monterey – Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac
Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac can easy make, create, author and burn videos to DVDs from popular videos MP4, AVI, VOB, 3GP, FLV, 3G2, MOV, MTS, M2TS, F4V, MPG, MPEG, TS, TRP, TP, DAT,WMV, MKV, M4V, ASF, MXF, HEVE, YouTube, etc. with 90+ free DVD menus on macOS 12 Monterey. Moreover, this DVD burner, for macOS Monterey enables you to create photo DVD Slideshows with music and edit videos using tools like trim, crop, rotate, watermarks, etc.
- Burn to DVD disc playable anywhere from regular video formats like MP4, AVI, VOB, FLV, MOV, MTS, M2TS, F4V, MPG, MPEG, TS, TRP, TP, DAT,WMV, MKV, M4V, ASF, etc.; downloaded videos from online like YouTube; all types of cameras and camcorders, etc.
- Burn iMovie and Final Cut projects exported video to DVD.
- Create Photo DVD Slideshow with Music from PNG, JPG, JPEG, BMP, TIF and TIFF image formats.
- Built-in powerful DVD Menu Maker with 90+ free DVD menu templates for better DVD looking
- Built in with smart video editor, you can crop, trim, rotate videos, set special effects, etc. to instantly enhance your videos.
- Preview DVD before burning DVD to ensure the DVD menu, video effects, etc. are suitable.
- Choose from 3 output formats: DVD disc, DVD folder and ISO files to burn.
- Flexible control of DVD quality; Support DVD standards include DVD–9, DVD–5, DVD+R, DVD-R, DVD+RW, DVD-RW, DVD+R DL, DVD-R DL, DVD-RAM.
- Support almost all subtitle formats including SRT, SUB, SSA, ASS, etc.
- Fully compatible with macOS 12 Monterey and the earlier macOS.
Part 2: Guide on how to burn video MP4, MKV, etc. to playable DVD on macOS Monterey
Prepare: Download and install DVD Creator for Monterey – Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac
Download DVD Creator for Mac. Install and and launch it.
The trial version of DVD Creator for Monterey will add a watermark to the output DVD with no functional difference from the full version. You can pay for registration code from the buy link built in the program.
Step 1: Add your video or images to the DVD Burner for Monterey
Simply drag your videos or photos directly into the program window, or slide out Media Browse to load any videos or photos in one click.
Step 2: Customize a DVD menu (optional)
Click “Menu” on the bottom of the program window, and then pick up your favorite template to customize it. And you can freely adjust buttons, frames, titles, and thumbnails as you want.
Step 3: Start burning video or photos project to DVD
Press on the the “Burn” button to access the “Burn” window. Insert a black DVD-R D5 or D9 as per your content capacity, and set the TV standard like NTSC or PAL. At last, click “Save” to start burning.