XMedia Recode is a free Windows based video conversion, audio conversion, DVD ripping program. Though it is free, it can meet lots of people’s file conversion requirements. It features: Input many popular video, audio, DVD files; output lots of audio, video formats, batch conversion; drag & drop style interface; multiple languages support; Bitrate-Calculator for desired file size; supports adding external audio tracks and subtitles files; copy video and/or audio tracks from input file without conversion; and more.
If you just switched to Mac, you will find there is no Mac version of XMedia Recode. Being so used to XMedia Recode, how you can finish your task without it? Don’t worry, without XMedia Recode for Mac, you can use alternative to XMedia Recode for file conversion. This article introduces a smart free XMedia Recode for Mac replacement and a professional XMedia Recode Mac alternative to manage file conversion for you.
- The Best Free XMedia Recode for Mac – Handbrake
- Professional XMedia Recode for Mac – Aiseesoft Mac Video Converter Ultimate
- How to Convert Audio/Video/DVD with the Professional XMedia Recode for Mac?
The Best Free XMedia Recode for Mac – Handbrake
Handbrake, the open source video transcoder is rated as the best free XMedia Recode for Mac. The XMedia Recode for Mac alternative can convert video from nearly any format and any DVD that do not contain any kind of copy protection to a selection of modern, widely supported codecs. The Format Factory for Mac supports output video in .MP4(.M4V) and .MKV container and audio encoder of AAC, CoreAudio AAC/HE-AAC (OS X Only), MP3, Flac, AC3, or Vorbis and audio pass-thru AC-3, DTS, DTS-HD, AAC and MP3 tracks. More features are: Title/Chapter selection, Queue up multiple encodes, Chapter Markers, Subtitles, Constant Quality or Average Bitrate Video Encoding, and more.
Handbrake requires 64-bit processor with OS X 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.7(OS X Lion), 10.8(OS X Mountain Lion), 10.9(OS X Mavericks), 10.10(OS X Yosemite), 10.11 (OS X El Capitan), 10.12 (macOS Sierra), macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.14 Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, or macOS 12 Monterey.
The Best Professional XMedia Recode for Mac – Aiseesoft Mac Video Converter Ultimate
Aiseesoft Mac Video Converter Ultimate is the best professional Mac XMedia Recode but is more powerful than XMedia Recode. It can convert, edit DVD/video/audio/images to 150 formats including AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPG, FLV, SWF, MKV, MOV, WMV, HD MP4, HD WMV, HD MOV, etc. on Mac, as well as download video from online video sites like YouTube.
- Convert home-made DVDs to AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPG, FLV, SWF, MKV, MOV, WMV, HD MP4, HD WMV, HD MOV, etc.
- Convert Various videos to to AVI, MP4, 3GP, MPG, FLV, SWF, MKV, MOV, WMV, HD MP4, HD WMV, HD MOV, etc.
- Convert between audios as well as extract audio from video to MP3, WMA, AMR, OGG, AAC, WAV, FLAC, AIFF, Apple Lossless, etc.
- Support converting videos to and from 4K UHD
- Convert 2D to 3D and 3D to 2D video.
- Convert video to popular devices like iPad, iPhone, iPod, PSP, Xbox, BlackBerry, Samsung Galaxy, Nexus, etc.
- Download online videos from YouTube, Vevo, Vimeo, Dailymotion, Metacafe, Yahoo, Facebook.
- Edit video like edit effect, clip, cut, merge, add watermark, subtitle, etc.
- Fastest, easiest & most reliable video software for Mac
- Fully compatible with OS X 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.7(OS X Lion), 10.8(OS X Mountain Lion), 10.9(OS X Mavericks), 10.10(OS X Yosemite), 10.11 (OS X El Capitan), 10.12 (macOS Sierra), macOS 10.13 High Sierra, macOS 10.14 Mojave, Catalina, Big Sur, or macOS 12 Monterey.
How to Convert Audio/Video/DVD with the Professional XMedia Recode for Mac Alternative in Mac?
PrePare: Download XMedia Recode for Mac
Download XMedia Recode for Mac – Aiseesoft Mac Video Converter Ultimate. Install an launch it.
Step 1: Add files to XMedia Recode for Mac
To convert DVDs, click on “Load Disc” button to add DVD, DVD folder or ISO file to Format Factory for Mac.
To convert videos, audios, image, click on “Add Video” button to add files to Mac Video Converter Ultimate. Or you can simply drag and drop your files to the program interface.
Step 2: Set output video format
Click on “Profile” Drop-down and select your desired video, audio or picture format from appropriate category as output profile. Take converting videos to MP4 for example. From “General Video” category, choose “MPEG-4 Video (*.mp4) as the output.
Step 3: Edit video/audio/DVD (Optional)
The professional Format Factory for Mac provides advanced functions for you to edit video/audio/DVD before converting. Click on “Effects” to open the Editing Windows to edit your video or audio.
Step 4: Start Conversion
Press on “Convert” button to start and finish DVDs, video, audio or image format conversion. To convert DVDs, videos, audio or images files to desired format is that easy in Mac with the professional Format Converter for Mac