Just purchased the new iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C and want to transfer your contacts from your old iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS or iPhone 3G to iPhone 5S or transfer and import contacts to iPhone 5C from iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS/3G, or move contacts from iPhone 6S/6 to iPhone 5/4S/4/3GS/3G? Backup Assistant isn’t available on the iPhone, so is there any way to transfer old iPhone’s contacts other than bringing your two iPhones to the Verizon Store?
It will be quite easy with the help of Aiseesoft FoneTrans for Mac or for Windows
Introduction of Aiseesoft FoneTrans for Mac or for Windows
Aiseesoft FoneTrans is the best iPhone 5S contacts transfer and iPhone 5C contacts transfer which helps to easily transfer all iPhone contacts or selected iPhone contacts from iPhone to computer as a .txt file and a .csv file as well as import the iPhone contacts backup .csv file to iPhone. The iPhone Contacts Transfer can transfer contacts between different iOS devices and other mobile phones, back up your iPhone contacts for ultimate safety, and restore iPhone contacts in case of accidental deletion. Moreover, the iPhone Contacts Transfer can export contacts directly to popular Address Book programs and import contact directly to popular Address Book programs.
- iPhone 5S Contacts Transfer: Transfer and import contacts to iPhone 5S from iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS or iPhone 3G
- iPhone 5C Contacts Transfer: Transfer and import contacts to iPhone 5C from iPhone 5S, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS or iPhone 3G
- Support for transferring contacts to iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C on iCloud.
- Import/Sync various contact cards onto your iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C from Address Book programs and other phones: Nokia, Blackberry, Android phone, Windows phone and etc
- Contact information management: sort, delete, save iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C contact pictures to computer
- Support for all iPhones: iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G
- Support iOS 7, iOS 6 or iOS 5 or earlier iOS version
- Support iTunes 11, iTunes 12
- Windows version support Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows Vista and Windows XP.
- Mac version fully compatible with 10.9(OS X Mavericks), 10.8(OS X Mountain Lion), 10.7(OS X Lion), 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.5(Leopard) and Mac OS X 10.4(Tiger).
How to transfer Contacts to iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C from iPhone 5/4S/iPhone 4/iPhone 3G/iPhone 3GS on a Windows PC or on a Mac computer?
Step 1: Connect your iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS or iPhone 3G to Computer
Aiseesoft FoneTrans will recognize the device automatically and displays the device information in the interface.
Step 2: Export your iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS or iPhone 3G contacts to computer as .csv
In the left directory tree, choose the “Contacts” which you want to backup contacts to local. All contacts will be shown in the right list immediately.
Check the wanted contacts in the right list, click on the little triangle right beside of “Import/Export” and select “Export Selected Contacts -> to CSV file”.
Step 3: Import .csv just exported in Step 3 to iPhone 5S or iPhone 5C
Connect iPhone iPhone 6S, iPhone 6, 5S or iPhone 5C to Mac or PC computer.
In the left directory tree, choose the target “Contacts” that you want to import contacts into.
click on the little triangle right beside of “Import/Export” and select “Import Contacts -> From CSV file”, and choose the source contacts file in the dialog box that appears, then start importing.
Now you’ve transferred contacts from old iPhone 5, iPhone 4S, iPhone 4, iPhone 3GS, iPhone 3G to the new iPhone 5S, iPhone 5C, iPhone 6S or iPhone 6.