ImgBurn is a famous free disc authoring application for creating CD, DVD, HD DVD and Blu-ray discs in Windows. If you’ve used ImgBurn Windows version, you may find it powerful with key features of Read, Build, Write, Verify, and Discovery. And it supports lots of audio, video, images formats.
Is there ImgBurn Mac version that can help create CD, DVD, HD DVD and Blu-ray discs? It’s a pity, ImgBurn does not have Mac version. Then is there anyway to burn CD, DVD, HD DVD and Blu-ray discs on Mac? Sure, there are ways. To burn CD on Mac, you can hire iTunes. But it is not quite easy to burn DVD, HD DVD discs on Mac as iDVD was discontinued since Lion. Don’t worry, we can use ImgBurn for Mac alternative to burn DVD, HD DVD and Blu-Ray discs.
This article introduces ImgBurn for Mac alternative, replacement and equivalent to burn various formats of video and image files to DVDs. If you want to burn Blu-Ray discs, visit CDBurnXP for Mac Blu-Ray.
Introduces ImgBurn for Mac
Wondershare DVD Creator for Mac is the best ImgBurn for Mac which can burn video to DVD from all popular SD video formats, including AVI, MP4, MPG, MPEG, 3GP, WMV, ASF, RM, RMVB, DAT, MOV, etc., burn HD video like MTS, M2TS(AVCHD H.264), TS(MPEG-2), HD MKV(H.264, MPEG-2 HD), HD WMV(VC-1), HD MOV(H.264, MPEG-4), etc., as well as make photo DVD slideshows from BMP, JPEG, PNG, TIFF, GIF, etc. and combine photos and videos together to preserve your memories on Mac OS X. In addition, the ImgBurn for Mac enables you to customize DVD menu, create slideshows and edit videos using tools like trim, crop, rotate, watermarks, etc.
- Easy and fast burn to DVD from SD and HD videos videos downloaded from online, cameras videos and regular video formats like MOV, MKV, MP4, AVI, WMV, MTS, HD videos, etc.
- Create Photo DVD Slideshow with Music.
- Burn iMovie and Final Cut projects exported video to DVD.
- Built-in powerful DVD Menu Maker with 90+ free DVD menu templates for better DVD looking
- Built in with smart video editor, you can crop, trim, rotate videos, set special effects, etc. to instantly enhance your videos.
- Preview DVD before burning DVD to ensure the DVD menu, video effects, etc. are suitable.
- Fully compatible with macOS 10.12 Sierra, OS X 10.11 EL Capitan, 10.10 Yosemite, OS X 10.9 Mavericks, OS X 10.8 Mountain Lion, OS X 10.7 Lion and OS X 10.6 Snow Leopard.
How to make DVD discs with ImgBurn for Mac alternative?
Prepare: Download and install ImgBurn alternative for Mac
Download DVD Creator for Mac. Install and and launch it.
The DVD Creator trial version will add a watermark to the output DVD with no functional difference from the full version. You can pay for registration code from the buy link built in the program.
Step 1: Add your video or images to the DVD Creator for Mac
Simply drag your videos or photos directly into the program window, or slide out Media Browse to load any videos or photos in one click.
Step 2: Customize a DVD menu (optional)
Click “Menu” on the bottom of the program window, and then pick up your favorite template to customize it. And you can freely adjust buttons, frames, titles, and thumbnails as you want.
Step 3: Start burning video or photos project to DVD
Press on the the “Burn” button to access the “Burn” window. Insert a black DVD-R D5 or D9 as per your content capacity, and set the TV standard like NTSC or PAL. At last, click “Save” to start burning.