Though Adobe Acrobat is excellent in creating, editing, converting PDFs, there are many reasons for people searching for good alternatives to replace Adobe Acrobat:
- Adobe Acrobat is ridiculous expensive: Adobe Acrobat Pro is $449 for full version and Adobe Acrobat Standard is $299. If you need to install Adobe Acrobat on many computers, the site license will be a large expenditure with which you can do more prospective things.
- Adobe Acrobat is quite slow and pour in performance: Lots of people are experiencing slow performance of Adobe Acrobat. Adobe Acrobat sometimes takes ages to open, save and print files and can freeze computer as using too much memory. More annoying things is the crash of Adobe Acrobat.
- Adobe Acrobat has tons of functions however lots of people just using a few functions of it like reading PDF files, combining several PDF files into one, add headers/footers, and minor editing, or just converting PDF files. So it is just not worth the full expensive price.
Hence, you just need a smart Adobe Acrobat replacement for Mac/Windows. This article introduces the best alternative to Acrobat for Windows/Mac that costs much less but is as powerful as Adobe Acrobat. It is your ideal choice for dealing with PDF files on your Mac or PC.
Introduces the best Adobe Acrobat Replacement for Windows/Mac
Wondershare PDF Editor Pro offers all-in-one PDF solution including create, edit, convert, annotate, protect, merge, watermark, compress, and sign industry-standard PDF files, worthy of the best Adobe Acrobat Replacement for Windows/Mac. It is specifically designed for individuals and small or medium businesses to manage and process any PDF files, such as tax returns, legal documents, business invoices, medical reports, administration forms, and more. Moreover, this Adobe Acrobat Replacement can edit and convert scanned PDF with leading-edge OCR technology.
- PDF reader to read all kinds of PDF files.
- Create industry-standard PDF files from web pages, images, and text files.
- Edit PDF text, images, watermark, and pages with full editing features.
- Convert PDF files to multiple types of documents like Microsoft Word/Excel format for reuse.
- Edit and convert image-based PDF with OCR.
- Add, delete, and correct text with automatic reflow.
- Insert, delete, and crop images in a PDF file.
- Insert, delete and extract PDF pages in a PDF file.
- Merge or split PDF files to create new PDF files.
- Mark up and annotate PDF with a range of tools.
- Create stamps by typing/drawing/capturing picture.
- Comment with a collection of annotation and mark up tools.
- Quick sign PDF documents with handwritten signatures.
- Fill out and save static PDF forms.
- Customize and edit PDF forms from templates.
- Protect PDF Files with Passwords.
- Adobe Acrobat Replacement for Mac operating system support: Mac OS X 10.4(Tiger), 10.5(Leopard), 10.6(Snow Leopard), 10.7(OS X Lion), 10.8(OS X Mountain Lion), 10.9(OS X Mavericks) and 10.10 (OS X Yosemite).
- Adobe Acrobat Replacement for Windows operating system support: Windows 8, Windows 7, Windows XP, Windows Vista, and Windows 2000.